strawberry yogurt yum: you are what you eat

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

you are what you eat

I haven't had cheese sticks in a while. I guess I'm not a cheese stick. But I have had string cheese within the last 12 hours. I actually like cheese. Some cheeses don't have a strong taste; I like those cheeses best. My dad uses this special kind of cheese, gruyere, to make croque monsieur. I once had this pizza from a Greek restaurant which had reallllllly strong goat cheese. My mom complained because none of us would eat it. We also buy provolone cheese to use in sandwiches; those are addicting. You can never get enough slices. It's the same with cheese sticks, but I haven't had a cheese stick for some time now. If I did, I guarantee I could eat a whole box in half an hour. I love cheese!!!!!! 


4 comments:

  1. THIS IS SOOO COOL!! LOVE YOUR PIECE. IT IS TRULY A WORK OF ART!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... you me... need to have a cheese platter sometime...
    croque monsieur? that sounds good what is it?

    ReplyDelete