strawberry yogurt yum: old school

Friday, June 26, 2009

old school

here's a poem i wrote in 8th grade. i thought the rhyming was cute. 

Emotions come and go

Anger burning red

Happy giving glow

Sad nature grieves

Pride, feel the glory

Guilt—heaviness it heaves

But Love- stays far and close

Fills hearts full and warm

Speaks ordinary prose

Yet words delicate strung

For the things I love

Are difficult to assess.

But palpable over all above

My family I cherish and love.

----

now if you go on google and image search "strawberry yogurt" i guarantee you will feel so much better and might explode into a million peaces of cheese puff. 

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POETRY

    I googled strawberry yogurt.

    and i DID explode into a million pieces (AHEM NOT PEACES) of cheese puff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ive always wanted to see how the audience would react at a poetry slam if I just got up there and made something up...

    cheese is a marvelous thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly exquisite. Now I want to go eat some yogurt.

    ReplyDelete