strawberry yogurt yum: i've become that person

Friday, July 1, 2011

i've become that person

who constantly hates her body. a;lkdjsfa i swear at some point in my life i was skinny.. i know im not overweight but there's no denying that weight has been gained over the past year. but like always i forgo the gym in favor of watching tv and eating nutella straight from the jar... what is wrong with meeeeee. why can't i take control of my life?!

and why do i feel so dependent on sugar?? was it always like this for me????

also i want a tv show that makes me feel real things. but of course all my favorite abc family shows are over (with the exception of pretty little liars except i mostly just enjoy that show at face value). and i enjoy most usa shows but they're just fun... I WANT SOMETHING REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment