strawberry yogurt yum: thoughts? hardly

Thursday, June 16, 2011

thoughts? hardly

so i got a tumblr... for a number of reasons i can't remember right now. but i ended up just reblogging photos of pandas (albeit ADORABLE photos of pandas) and squealing about the various tv shows i watch and finding pretty graphics to go along with my squeals. for a short time last summer (or maybe over winter break?) i started a model tumblr. it was pretty successful!!! but then i forgot about it.

i am sitting in lab, not doing anything. i've definitively decided that research and graduate school are NOT for me. i dont know if maybe it's my own specific project that is particularly boring.. because the other girl in my lab is busy doing lots of stuff. i just spent the morning preparing a dialysis buffer... put my protein sample in the dialyzer... which i then put into the dialysis buffer. im going to change the buffer at the end of the day, and it's going to be dialyzing overnight. in between all of that i guess im going to vary between fb, gmail, firstclass, and writing down random stuff in my lab notebook.

my life at wellesley over the summer seems to revolve around food. when am i getting food? what food am i getting? what am i going to eat? carbs were my friends the first week i was here... poptarts and pasta mmm! now i have added some fruit and protein to the mix. hopefully i wont be that malnourished by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment