strawberry yogurt yum: setting limits

Monday, June 27, 2011

setting limits

The thing is, I buy things that I just remotely like, and sometimes it's not even remote. I just buy it because it's relatively cheap. I justify it by saying to myself that I'll eventually wear it at some point in my life. But that's never what happens. So I think I need to limit myself. I'm going to stop buying clothes UNTIL I see something that I really really love. It will probably be expensive. But I think in the long run buying a smaller quantity of more expensive clothes will save me money over buying a larger quantity of less expensive clothes. Or it might just even out...

In fact, if I can handle it, I think I'm not going to spend any more money on clothing this summer EXCEPT for a pair of wedges/heels/chunky sandals that I have been dyingggggggggg to have forever. So I can save up and get a really great pair of shoes!

I'm worried about next year. I'm always worried about the future, but this time more so. I've always been so self conscious of my environment and how I act in it and with whom I interact and connect. Honestly, how much mental growth and maturity have I underwent between my first year of college and the end of high school? It's hardly quantifiable. I can't detect it at all, and it's troublesome. College doesn't seem to be working for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment